Monday, July 27, 2009

I <3 Blogging

In fact, I think I love blogging too much. Honestly, when everyone was all on the myspace blog kick, I LOVED it. Seriously, I would wake up every morning and read the new blogs over a bowl of delicious cereal. I love cereal, by the way. I also love breakfast. And lunch. And dinner. I should weight like 5000 pounds, but I try to eat healthy, so I don't feel so bad about overeating. And sometimes I run.

CJ and I just got back from a walk. I love this time of year, when the night is actually warm. It makes me want to go outside and play! Suddenly, the dark isn't scary, it's all warm and inviting and the air smells alive! It makes me happy. It's amazing how much more happy I am, now that I don't have school to worry about. I am practically stress-free and it's fantabulous! The job I am doing now is super flexible, which is awesome. I can work when I want and take time off whenever I want, so long as it's not during a tide series. I will say though, the lab work gets pretty boring, so it's rather tempting to not work a full 8 hours a day...

I seriously cannot believe it's almost August already. How did this happen? The last 6 weeks have gone by incredibly quickly. Work pretty much has taken over my life, but I have had a lot more time for socializing...by which I mean sitting in front of my computer watching reruns of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Veronica Mars. Hey, the WB just posted the 3rd season of Veronica Mars on their website, so now I can watch it for free!!! And here I was, thinking about actually paying for it. It's amazing that you can watch most tv shows for free, on the internet. The only shows I have trouble watching are HBO and Showtime. The one site I found for Trueblood had their hosting site shut down...so I am WAY behind on season 2 and CJ didn't get to finish watching the first season to catch up.

I am FINALLY enrolled in my final art class of my undergraduate career. It only took 6 weeks. Whew. And $950. Awesome. I am trying to find out if I can petition to not pay at least half of the student fees, since I didn't get to use any of the services they are supposed to provide for the last 6 weeks. Still waiting to hear from the Business Office on that. I also got an e-mail saying that I am all good on my Bachelor of Science, so this art class should be it. I am super excited to actually have degrees!

As far as the cooking and whatnot goes...I think I will be making a second blog for food related posts....but I am too lazy to bother with it now... But I do plan to make potato leek soup for lunch tomorrow and tonight's dinner consisted of several glasses of Benton-Lane Pinot Gris with Midnight Moon Goat Cheese with bread and grapes. It reminds me of dinners in European hostels with my favorite lady!

1 comment:

  1. Funny you should say that because I have a bottle of wine in the fridge right now! And for some reason whenever I buy wine I smile and look down at the bottom of my wine rack where I see a bottle of Gazela and that makes me think of MY favorite lady!

    And FYI because you love blogs so much, I made one. Just for you. And you know. . .maybe myself.

    ReplyDelete